This strip center was completed in 2014, drawing interest from a balance of retail and restaurant tenants.
This 10,000 square foot strip center was built in 2016. Tenants include Chipotle, Subway, AT&T and Mattress Firm.
The owners of Pinstack approached the Partnership in 2015, requesting a 50,000 square foot single tenant building. Pinstack Las Colinas was built a little over a year later.
This strip center, located at 3275 Regent Blvd in Irving, was the third and final development of Stampede Crossing, finished in late 2017.
This 12,000 square foot multi-tenant retail center was completed in October 2014, mainly targeting fast casual restaurant concepts to serve the high daytime population in the trade area.
• Recently renovated shopping center across from Deerbrook Mall
• Easy access and excellent visibility
• 1,071 SF – 2,550 SF in-line spaces available
• 2,030 SF end cap space available
• Area retailers include Walmart, Kroger, Sam’s Club, At Home, Academy, Ross, Burlington and Dollar Tree.
• Call for Pricing
FM 1960 Bypass: 46,410 VPD
Hwy 59/I-69: 162,421 VPD
2016 Population Daytime Pop. Avg HH Income
1 mile 7,042 18,829 $61,701
3 miles 42,869 53,382 $64,323
5 miles 124,157 129,008 $76,354
- 27 Acres
- Zoned Industrial
- CityLine / Telecom Corridor Submarket
- Mixed Use Potential
Plano Rd, N of site: 31,300 VPD (CoR, 2015)
Plano Rd, S of site: 30,300 VPD (CoR, 2015)
Demographics 1 mile 3 miles 5 miles
2016 Population 5,733 92,381 319,654
Daytime Pop. 18,103 166,260 422,387
Avg HH Income $119,238 $88,182 $81,990
Dense daytime population, combined with strong incomes and high traffic counts create the ideal retail location. Regional retail trade area positioned for growth. More than 30 Fortune 500 companies in the immediate area including Exxon/Mobil, Kimberly Clark and Zale Corporation just to name a few.
- 5,890 SF 2nd Generation Gym Available
- Across LBJ from Cypress Waters (Billingsley) mixed use development
- Multiple office deals announced with 1/4 mile of site bringing in thousands of employees
- Call for pricing
- TI negotiable
I-635: 100,744 VPD (TXDOT, 2014)
Belt Line Rd: 49,400 VPD (TXDOT, 2014)
|1 mi.||3 mi.||5 mi.|
- 2.8 acres available at the southwest corner of George Bush & Brand Rd
- 0.126 AC – 4.526 additional acres available in surrounding flood plain
Close proximity to Firewheel Mall, Naaman Forest High School, Curtis Culwell Event Center and numerous national retailers.
George Bush Tollway: 109,132 VPD (TXDOT, 2014)
Hwy 78: 43,615 VPD (TXDOT, 2014)
|1 mi.||3 mi.||5 mi.|
|Avg HH Income||$103,717||$88,110||$86,694|
- 3.45 Acres of land
- Consists of one 34,800 SF building currently leased to Mardel, Inc.
- Located at the SEC of Northwest Expressway and NW 72nd Street in Oklahoma City
- Excellent access and visibility from Northwest Expressway (a major east/west arterial in OKC
- Two direct access points into the property, including a median break with a left in
- Also has cross access with the adjacent property to the east
Oklahoma City is the 27th largest metropolitan area in the United States, and is considered a top 50 metro economy. This site is located in Northwest Oklahoma City near Lake Hefner, one of OKC’s primary commercial corridors and down the street from Wiley Post Airport. This highly trafficked retail corridor boast approximately 63,000 vehicles per day and surrounding national tenants include McDonald’s, Starbuck’s, Taco Bell, Applebee’s, and many more.